We kindly remind that buying products over the Internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery and we cannot be held responsible for differences which appear as a result of the aforementioned point. All measurements are approximate, but every effort is made to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the system.
If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel, and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Easy Returns & Exchanges policy
You have 10 days from receiving your order to:
Email us at email@example.com
Send your purchase back to us
Items must be returned to us unused with all tags and labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you and sadly not refunded.
Need A Different Size?
There is no cost to exchange your purchase if you bought from our collection that is in stock. For all Pre-order items we can make alterations to these garments if you wish at an additional charge to suit your requirements. If you are based outside the EU, taxes and duties are applicable.
If you wish to try another style, simply return it and we will carry over this credit to a new purchase and refund/ask for the difference.
To help you choose the perfect fit the next time, why not contact our Atelier Consultants for some expert advice before purchasing? This helps to reduce the impact on our environment and makes your shopping experience even more hassle-free.
Call us at +44 (0)2045418440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Please address the returns to our atelier:
Should you require a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
– We will refund your credit card as soon as we receive your goods in the original condition with labels still attached, however dependant on credit card type this can take up to 10 days to show on your statement. Please allow for this.
– If your garment is bespoke or purchased from our Pre-order service, as with our terms and conditions, the garment cannot be returned.
International returns both online and via telephone:
– If you would like to return your products, please notify us of your intention to return within 48 hours of receipt of goods. It is helpful if you can let us know the reason for return.
– Please return your goods in the same box used for the delivery and remove existing shipping labels completely. Attach the fresh return address label which is enclosed within your parcel, along with documentation provided by your chosen courier (we suggest UPS, DHL or Fedex or your domestic postal service) If using a domestic postal service, you must use a track-able service.
– You must write on top of the box, and on the necessary documentation that the goods are a return of purchase for refund, otherwise you may be liable for import duty.
Delivery to the UK
All UK orders will be delivered within 3 business days from dispatch and delivery is free. You will receive an estimated arrival date and tracking for your parcel when shipped.
Delivery to Europe
All European orders will be delivered within 3 – 5 business days from dispatch, charged from £35.
Delivery to the USA
All USA orders will be delivered within 7 business days from dispatch, charged from £60.
Delivery to the rest of the World
All Rest of the World orders will be delivered within 7 business days from dispatch, charged from £60.
Delivery costs are non refundable.
Customs and Duty
The import duties or taxes are charged from your own customs office which you should pay when importing goods, this is not a payment to us, and all the taxes duties are buyer’s responsibility. We will not accept the responsibility for customs costs charged.
Any delivery costs incurred by Laura Green London due to parcels being rejected by the customer will be offset against the refund due to the customer.
Some International shipments may take between 2-3 days longer depending upon the customs regulations and third-party issues. We cannot be held responsible for any lengthy delays which occur due to customs regulations.
© Laura Green London, 2022